We focus on Estate Planning, Trust Administration
We strive to provide accessible, personal and high quality services. We aim to give clear legal guidance to our clients – always. It is the reason for our name.
What We've Achieved
- Represented over 1000 families and individuals in the completion and review of estate planning documents.
- Handled simple to complex probate proceedings in the counties of Santa Clara, Alameda, San Francisco.
- Completed a highly contested sale and distribution of real estate with nearly 20 interest holders.
- Avoided potential will-contests through pre-mortem family discussions.
- Resolved beneficiaries and trustee misunderstandings through clear communication and conflict resolution.
- Negotiated with county tax collector to prevent forced sale of client real property.
- Assisted overseas clients (e.g. from France, UK and Japan) in administering estates in the United States.
- Assisted domestic clients in connecting with overseas legal counsel for their foreign assets.
- Prepared intra-family loans.
- Represented clients in pre-nuptial agreement negotiations.
- Represented clients who primarily speak Tagalog, Bisaya, and Spanish.
- Prepared property agreements between siblings, joint tenants, and heirs
- Negotiated settlement agreements for contesting beneficiaries.
- Facilitated sales of real properties, ensuring avoidance of property tax reassessment whenever possible.